Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Personal Growth Project 2012

Day 3 Blog

As the days continue, its remarkable how fast the beans are growing. At this point the plant has already sprouted out of the soil, almost 2 inches. Its crazy how after only the third day the beans are already blossoming. I am continuing with my schedule by watering them mildly every night. From what I have observed the plant gets a full day of sun. The main downfall is the current traffic of neighbors, this worries me because my neighbor's dogs are more curious then I would like. My current plan is to re-plant them in a bigger pot when their growing process advances, so I can promote healthy beans. The best part about the process is how fast they are growing, everyday I come home I get a pleasant surprise on their dramatic change. Growing Black Beans At Home

3 comments:

  1. I like how fast your plants are growing. Unfortunately my plant grows very slowly. Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Your very lucky on that and I hope your beans come out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very nice to see some results with your beans. Makes planting it well worth it.

    ReplyDelete