Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Personal Growth Blog Update 1


I have the supplies but no seeds!



So, I am sitting here at eleven o'clock on Monday night with nothing planted. My plan was to plant my mustard seeds tonight after work. Before you all think to yourselves, "what a procrastinator" let me first explain. Due to my new school schedule I now have to work my two jobs mostly on the weekends. This weekend was especially busy because I was being trained in a new position and I was also training someone in another position. I came up with the idea that after work tonight I would go and get my mustard seeds and all of the necessary supplies and plant the little guys tonight and then update my blog. Needless to say, I went to several different places tonight in search of my mustard seeds only to end up empty handed. Nobody has mustard seeds! Just my luck, but I'm not giving up. Although I didn't get to plant my seeds yet, I thought rather than posting nothing I would still inform you all on my progress, or lack there of. My new plan is to go in search of my beloved mustard seeds as soon as English lets out tomorrow and get them planted as soon as possible. Then the post I should have been sharing tonight will be up tomorrow. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. i had trouble finding my seeds too so i just changed my plants. good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how that feels. I had a hard time finding my seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same Potting Mix and it works great. Your plant will grow wonderful in it.

    ReplyDelete