Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Growth project #3

Today i moved my plant in a better position for sunlight due to my backyard only getting sunlight during late afternoon. I walked outside to look at my plant and found a little sprout coming up from the ground. i was pretty excited to find that my plant had already poked out of the ground this early! After seeing that my plant had grown so fast already i started looking at nutrients and vitamins i could be giving my plants. i still need to look further into it but it looks like there are many different supplenments you could give your plant to make it produce larger vegetables and what not.Check It

4 comments:

  1. Man, at'least your plant is sprouting. I haven't seeing anything from mines yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard somewhere that Coca-Cola helps plants grow? looks good, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been giving my flower plant food, doesn't seem to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your plant is sprouting thats good, your a natural grower

    ReplyDelete