Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

My PGC Project

Gardening LinkWhen I was first told about this project, I had absolutely no idea what to grow. The first decision I made was that I was going to grow my plant or fruit in a small pot instead of planting it in the garden outside. I have gardeners and sometimes they trim the leaves and pull out weeds and I wanted to make sure this growing process was done all on my own. At first I wanted to grow a carnivorous plant but the seeds were almost impossible to find. I came across the butterfly wildflower and thought it would great because the only insect it attracts are butterflies and I'm not about to pull some worm with horns on it out or anything along those lines.

1 comment:

  1. Thats amazing how it attracts butterflies, really cool!!

    ReplyDelete