Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Personal Growth Project #1

      The plant that I chose to grow for my personal growth project is a Jalapeno pepper plant because I enjoy having peppers with my food to add that extra spice and flavor. I plan to plant this Jalapeno plant in my small garden where I have my Red Chili pepper and Cerano pepper plant, the Cerano pepper is a very hot pepper. The procedure to growing plants is that you must fertilize the soil, water, and care for the plant as a personal responsibility. The weather is an important factor in growing Jalepeno peppers, the heat is something that is needed in order for the pepper to grow and the cold can damage the pepper. Here is a gardening website about Jalapenos. http://www.vegetable-gardening-online.com/growing-jalapeno-peppers.html

2 comments:

  1. M'mm-m'mm!, I love Jalapenos; they sure make every meal more alive. You picked the right plant for the heat we are having these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jalapeños sound really tasted to grow hope they grow quick

    ReplyDelete