Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Personal Growth Project

For my personal growth project I've decided that I'm going to grow a cauliflower in my backyard. I  chose to grow a cauliflower because this is a vegetable that I have always love to eat growing up. Cauliflower is also a very healthy vegetable. Its been proven that cauliflower helps prevent prostate, ovarian, and cervical cancer. Cauliflower also contains multiple vitamins such as : Vitamin C, Vitamin B5,Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, and  Vitamin K.  In order to do this, I'm  going to use a package of viable cauliflower seeds,plastic wraps to use during germination, 1 package biodegradable pots ( to use during germination), 2lbs of gardening gravel,5 gallons minimum of organic potting soil mixture,  12 inch containers equipped with drainage holes.

http://youtu.be/6exEJMTs_VM

1 comment:

  1. It's cool how cauliflower helps prevent all those things. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete