Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Personal Growth Project

        For my personal growth project I decided I will grow strawberries. This is strange because I don’t even like strawberries, but I’m growing them because my best friend loves them. She helped me pick what to grow, so if I actually succeed in growing them I can give them to her. Well I live in Palmdale which is a very arid and dry area so I decided to grow them in a strawberry pot (Which is the picture shown above) and not the ground. A strawberry pot allows you to plant multiple seeds. As you can see the pot has multiple openings so when you fill the pot up with soil you can plant a seed in each of the openings. I'm not sure how the strawberries will grow in the fall but I am willing to try.

1 comment:

  1. Good choice! I love strawberries so maybe I can have one also :)

    ReplyDelete