Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

PeronsalGrowth#3

               
                        

             My Pumpkin is starting to grow, it’s really tiny but you can see it when you look very closely. The seed is starting to show now, although it isn’t sprouting yet. It is fairly easy to grow for the reasons being the sprinklers go on automatically and it is planted outside, so it gets natural sunlight. I do check it and make sure no trash gets around it. I have seen little worms and snails around it, which is great! They give the pumpkins seeds nourishment, which help it grow big and healthy. I’m very exited because i do know it takes much more time than other plants but that doesn’t bother me because I’m just ecstatic to grow a pumpkin.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the results on your pumpkin. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool, but i think i would get rid of the worms- ha,ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pumpkins are cool to watch grow best of luck

    ReplyDelete