Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Planted!!!


So, I finally planted my radish plant.  I used about four to five big cups of soil and dropped it into a pot about nine inches tall.  I had to pack the soil in nicely and compact.  The radish seeds were pretty small so I put roughly ten seeds half an inch from the top of the soil.  I added water as I filled the pot full of soil.  Then, as I finished covering the seeds back up with soil I made sure that the soil was nice and compact again.  Once that was finished, I added a little more water so it was leaking out the bottom of the pot.  To finish it off, I found a nice place to put my radish plant in my backyard so it would get just the right amount of sun.
tips on how to plant

3 comments:

  1. Very well written Chris. I am impressed. Not a huge fan of radishes, but it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck growing your plants take care of them

    ReplyDelete