Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Plants and Worms!


Blog #3

    I water my pansy twice a day because the desert soil tends to be dry. I placed plant food where my seeds  
lay, so they can germinate fast. The plant food looks like little pebbles. There are no harmful insects that can effect my plant; however, I did find an Earth friendly worm. A concern I have about my project is how close my seeds are to the surface because I don't want them to wash away when they are watered. Another concern I had was when my dog trampled all over the area my seeds are in. Other then that, the process seems to be coming along fine!

http://eatdrinkbetter.com/2011/04/24/crystallizing-pansies/


2 comments:

  1. So cool! its a good thing your plants are growing fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. worms are suppose to be really good for plants, good luck!

    ReplyDelete