Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

PGP #2



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9uFteihXk
 This is my pot I chose to grow it in, its small, roundish and simple, it fits (4.5 liters) of dirt, 10 inches high and 10 inches wide. For the potting soil, I use Vigorous grown, Greener foliage naturally. For all container-grow plants, vegetables, herbs, and flowers. This premium potting soil is made from all natural redeemed ingredients. Good for plants and good for the planet and already mix-use. Does not contain human or animal waste. In the last image the seeds are ready set in the pot with the soil and mix with regular dirt and I had a good time doing this.    

6 comments:

  1. nice pot, your plant will have lots of room to grow just be careful with the weeds that might grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now I'm thinking i should have chosen to grow in a pot. Good choice though. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add plant food. Your pictures just reminded me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice routine, seems like you know what you're doing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like you've got it down! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems like you know what your doing. I think i shouldve planted my plant in a pot because i think the soil i sused for my plant wasn't really good and maybe thats why my plant didnt really grow.

    ReplyDelete