Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Personal Growth Project



For my personal growth project I decided to choose a plant I would like to have around after this class ends. I chose Sansevieria Trifasciate, more commonly known as "Snake Plant". This plant first caught my eye with its distinctive patterns and odd shape. This plant is also good to grow indoors which works well as my dogs would eat it if grown outside. My new plant requires very little water and care; I had to consider this as I've let plants die in the past. I plan to plant the cuttings in a small sized pot and grow it in my room as I learned its one of the best plants for improving air quality

5 comments:

  1. That is really cool that it filters the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting plant, good choice. Los Angeles really does need more of these plants filtering the air! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. filters the air and requires very little water and care, good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very little water, thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a really cool plant to grow. I think it's perfect that it works indoors too.

    ReplyDelete