Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

personal growth project #2

    Due to the incovinience of my camera I am posting this a little late, better late then never. Any whom my pumkin doesn't seem to grow. I have followed the intructions given to me on the back of the pouch it came in, but I have not seen results. I'm not exactly sure why, but it can be for various reasons maybe the lack of sunshine or maybe it just takes a little longer then anticipated. Either way im just going to give it a more time to sprout before I decide to plant my back up spinach, hopefully the pumkin works in my favor and decides to grow. Either way wish me good luck.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you the best of luck, and hopefully, you get great progress results, and good luck in your process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice and I hope you see results soon. It sucks going to plan B. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete