Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Personal Growth Project

I picked growing a sunflower as my personal growth project topic because I didn't want to risk growing fruits or vegetables and later having my pets or any other kind of animals destroying them. I have never successfully grown any type of plant in my life so this project is some what of a challenge for me. I have done my research into finding out what makes a sunflower survive, what type of soil it needs to survive in, how much they should be feed, and I have also asked my dad for any other advice on how to grow this flower right just because he is great at growing plants, fruits, vegetables etc. I will be planting my sunflower in the sunniest part of my backyard where really no other plant is at and also where my dogs won't be able to dig holes and later destroy it. Sunflower

2 comments:

  1. Sunflowers are so pretty! Also, you can benefit from their delicious seeds, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunflowers area perfect choice! I hope they grow really tall!

    ReplyDelete