Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Personal Growth Project Week 3

So my seeds have been planted for two weeks now. I water them every day and am hoping to see some progress. One of the plants needs to have partial sunlight so later during the day the tree in my backyard shades the plant on the left. I took this picture in the morning so the pot on the right is in the shade right now but will be in the sun during the day.  The parsley, which is in the middle, needs direct sunlight all day. Hopefully the plants will start to sprout soon! I can't wait see all my plants grow!

4 comments:

  1. Good job, and keep up the good work and indeed, you will see great progress results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry they will sprout. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries. I'm sure you will see results soon, and when you do it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully your plants sprouted and are doing well.

    ReplyDelete