Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Planting the Seeds



For the Shasta Daisies, planting was very easy. I put soil in the pot, opened the soil up, and planted the seeds. I than covered it with ¼ of an inch of soil. That flower was very easy to plant but for the Forget-Me-Nots there was a little difference in the process. I started with putting soil in the pot, opening the soil, and planting the seeds just as I did with the previous flower, but what I had to do for this plant in the end was different. I had to wrap the pot with saran wrap. The reason for doing this is that by putting the saran wrap on and places the plant in the sun, the moisture will build up and water itself. Until it starts to grow, the saran wrap stays on. After all that was finished, I put a little water in them and let them soak up the sun.

2 comments:

  1. H'mm, saran wrap? I wonder if that will work for my tomato plant. Sounds very appealing. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks like you have a good start going!

    ReplyDelete