Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Personal Growth Project Post #3


My daffodil hasn't grown yet.  No sign that it's working, it's still just a pile of dirt.  Theres this pile of dirt thats completely noticeable and it's right between two pile of flowers. Thats where my daffodil is suppose to be.  I don't know how long it takes until you see some sign of life but hopefully I'm doing everything right.  I'm feeding it, nurturing it, caring for it.  If it doesn't start showing a sign by next week, I'm going to be so freaked out and I might just start all over (Hopefully I can).  I would like to see my daffodil soon! They really are pretty flowers and it would suck If I had plant another flower all over again, or even worse, get an F on this project, fail English 96 and have to retake the class all over again because of a flower.

1 comment: