Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Personal Growth Project #4



My sweet peas are growing so fast and getting taller each day, I'm super excited! I'm watering them regularly and finally I came across a problem. Ants! I went to the store to buy some bug spray. So now I really have to keep a close on eye on them in case they come back and kill the flowers. Other than that I haven't really had any problems caring for my flowers, it's been pretty easy and I'm excited to see some color soon! I googled how long a sweet pea takes to bloom and it said about 3 months, as fast as they're growing right now I'm hoping it's sooner! :) http://www.ehow.com/info_8185574_once-until-sweet-peas-flower.html

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Ants! I hope you can keep them away from you flowers. Can't wait to see them blossom!

    ReplyDelete