Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Planting The Seeds

My camera isn't letting me upload my progress for the project. I hope in time I can compensate for not being able to upload them. I bought the sunflower seeds on Saturday and planted them on Sunday. I decided to do a little experiment on this project as well. Half of my soil was covered in rocks, the other half wasn't covered at all. I wanted to see first hand which would grow better. Along with that, I did some more research on the seeds and came across a few potential problems such as birds and squirrels eating my flowers and seeds. I'm not too worried about them because I've never seen a squirrel in my community. Only snakes, rabbits, and coyotes!

3 comments:

  1. Sunflower seeds, nice. I to am having trouble with loading pictures I took on my new phone, sucks!. I'm glad I don't have to worry about insects or animals, my planting will be done completely indoors. Good luck with the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aldwin i had issues with the pictures to! and you'll do good with the sunflowers they grow quite easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on growing your sunflower. Sunflowers are such pretty and big flowers.

    ReplyDelete