Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Personal Growt Project #3



Nothing has happened with my Cantaloupe seeds yet.  I’ve been watering them but it takes 80 to 120 days for it to mature, I’m not exactly sure tough when it will sprout.  Other than watering them and waiting for my seeds to sprout there’s nothing else to do.  Since my cantaloupe seeds haven’t sprouted yet, there is no danger of pests other than birds coming and eating the seeds.  Also since I was instructed to keep it indoors I don’t think I run in to the risk of birds eating my seeds.  Any way I can’t wait for the seeds to sprout it should be exciting!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cool growth project, and its awesome that you can grow it indoors so that you don't have to worry about animals/insects ruining your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that's a lot of days. Hope they don't need to much sun like my tomatoes, cause summer is almost gone. I'm sure they will sprout soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that'll take forever. I hope it grows soon!

    ReplyDelete