Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

personal growth project: seeds

After deciding that i wanted to grow a snap dragon, I of course needed to find the seeds. Surprisingly, snapdragon seeds were really hard to find. Right after church i decided to go home depot because i thought home depot had everything; I was wrong! I then searched Lowe's, the second well known "home" store, and I almost gave up and bought a new seed. I found a pack of Poppy seeds that was $1.35.
As I went back inside my car, I thought how bummed I felt because I really wanted to grow my own snapdragon. Fortunately there was another store called Orchards that was right across the street, this store had snapdragon seeds.
Finally, i came home and took a picture of all the ingredients, and combined them all. I didn't have to go outside because snapdragons are usually supposed to start growing inside before transferring to the outside world. This experience is actually getting me excited to see the end product.

All I need is my seeds, my Potting Mix and a small container to get  this dragon going.
                                     

2 comments:

  1. Hey, good post I really enjoyed reading your little adventure you went on to get the seed. Hope all works out looking forward to seeing what this plant will turnout to look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear that you didn't change your plant! I will be looking forward to seeing them grow.

    ReplyDelete