Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pots, Soil, and Sunlight! Oh my!

      My project has been as simple as it gets. All the supplies I needed were bought from Green Thumb International. I placed the soil and planted seeds inside the pots, and I have set them out on my balcony to soak up a little bit of sun! Radishes are ideal to grow in the cooler nights of Fall. Since my balcony only receives attention from the sun in the mornings, it seems this project has come right on time. I hope I can be just as on time with watering my radishes, its sure going to be hard with this crazy homework load!

5 comments:

  1. I love radishes!, the soil is also a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on growing them in your balcony, Im sure they will do a good jub considering they get sun light when they are suppose to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice on the radishes, they should grow well in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job at the soil choice. You also have a catchy title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you guys are too sweet! sweet as sugar! and corny as corn.

    ReplyDelete