Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Personal Growth Project 3


So as you can tell I am not very good at this whole “growing a plant thing” but I am trying. My plants have not shown any improvement, which I believe, is not the best sign. I have been watering them and they have been getting plenty of sun. Hopefully in a couple more days or so I will start to see some improvement from them. What I did notice was that the condensation from the saran wrap has been watering the Forget-Me-Nots. I never heard of people putting saran wrap over a pot but it really does work. Cross your fingers and hope my plant grows!

3 comments:

  1. Mine is showing sins of improvement either! But your doing everything your suppose to do so hopefully yours will "blossom."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it depends on what plant you are doing, some require more time so just be patient. Mine is taking its time as well, so good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you see some improvement soon! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete