Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Update 2

So I just planted my seeds yesterday, so nothing too exciting to report just yet. I will say that I enjoyed planting. The excitement of waiting for something to go is pretty fun. I wish it wasn't in the fall season that we started this project because there aren't many fun plants and flowers that will grow right now. I would have enjoyed trying to grow some vegetables or fruits like tomatoes or pumpkins but I'm hoping my mustard seeds end up being a pleasant surprise. So far I have just watered the little guys once, but lucky for me mustard seeds are easy to grow; they are said to grow fast too. Well that's all I have for today guys! stay updated. As soon as anything exciting happens you will be the first to know! :-) Good Luck growing!!

3 comments:

  1. It's great that you enjoy growing the plant because this way it is less of a burden. Good luck to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I just wish that planting can be faster. You should post a picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with you. i wish it wasnt fall season when we started this project. i wanted to grow some fruits as well

    ReplyDelete