Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Personal Growth Project 2012

Day 4 Blog

The black beans are growing really fast. I'm happy to report that they have strong roots and the environment suits well. It is really great to see that bugs haven't feasted on the beans and I'm sure it is due to the immense number of worms in the soil. I read that the earthworms work as a natural 'scare-crow' for insects that feed on the leaves of plants. I am keeping up with watering and I am making sure I'm not over watering buy checking the soil's moisture.
http://www.budgetforhealth.com/beans/ I can already tell that the pods for the beans are beginning to form from the signs on the leaves. The stems of the black beans have almost hit 5 inches, which is very exciting, I'm looking forward to witnessing their dramatic change soon.

2 comments: