Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

A Tad Delayed: They're In The Ground!



This post is sort of delayed, but I planted my project about a week ago! They're finally in the ground in a happy environment. I just hope everything works out. I decided to plant the pumpkin seeds and a couple sunflower seeds in my grandmas garden, which I check every other day. I also decided to plant some sunflowers in a pot on my balcony that way I can monitor one plant each day. I decided to do two plants at once because I’m a little scared one might not work out so I’d rather be safe than sorry. One of my main concerns is trying to ensure that my plants get enough sun each and every day, even though I'm sure they do I'm just being a little worry wart. Other than that I’m super excited to see what happens next!

2 comments:

  1. hopefully the pumpkins will be ready for Halloween! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'd be awesome if they were ready for Halloween! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete