Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Personal Growth Project

Iv decided to grow pumkins and spinach, the store associates at the Home Depot plant center said that although pumkins arent in this season it does require warm weather and thankfully here in the valley its really hot. If that doesnt not work I do have my back up spinach which grows quickly. My supplies include a pot to plant the seeds in (untill they get big) water, sun light, cow manuer, fertalizer, and plant food. I am growing both plants in my front yard, i willl be keeping them in pots until they grow a little bigger and stronger. I have many plants in my front yard and will keep both the pumkin and spinach sepratly. My grandfather does have many fruit, vegetables,and herbs in the front yard and he does catagorize them, but i will individualize my plants to not confuse them with the others. I have gotten most of my information and plant growing from my grandfather and Home Depot.  
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1vZbx64/h_d2/Navigation?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&storeId=10051

4 comments:

  1. I hope your pumpkin plant makes it!! Sounds like you have a good plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great plant to grow especially since halloween is coming up. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea growing pumpkins for this upcoming Fall!! I'll buy one off you!

    ReplyDelete