Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cilantro

Well, for this project, I have decided to grow "Cilantro". The reason being for this is because it's actually quite simple to grow; I'm no expert when it comes to gardening. I will get my seeds from my uncle, since he grows plenty of other garden vegetables. Also, the place where I  will be growing it is in my back yard. It's perfect timing for growing it, since it does well in cool weather, it's the Fall after all. As for what will be needed for it to grow successfully,  all that it will need is  water and a cool place. The best part about it is that it's edible, and healthy. Hopefully all goes well in the process, and ill soon be posting pictures of my progress.



2 comments:

  1. H'mm, your Cilantro looks like "weed", but good that it isn't.. ha ha. I like Cilantro myself very much so great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting choice. I like cilantro on my subway sandwhiches. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete