Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Personal Growth Project

For my personal growth project, I've decided to plant and grow sunflowers.  I am planting sunflowers at my friends' backyard because my mom wouldn't allow me to do so at home, most likely because it's her yard. The sunflowers are native to North America and in order to grow them properly, I would need to water regularly, provide lots of sunlight, and apply cow manuer. Since my seed package came with four different types of sunflowers, I would choose the teddy bear sunflowers because the looks of it intrigues me. If that does not work out, I have the other varieties of sunflower seeds to plant, such as: velvet queen, dwarf sunspot, and italian white.

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1vZbx64/h_d2/Navigation?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&storeId=10051

2 comments:

  1. Sunflowers are such pretty flowers to grow. Good luck on growing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i grew sunflowers one time..they were huge haha. good luck

    ReplyDelete