Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Welcome to My Personal Growth Project!

  Day 1 Blog

     As I browsed through the store to pick out a flower to grow, one seed packet in particular caught my eye. The Pansy includes almost all the colors of the rainbow; in fact, there are so many combinations of these profuse bloomers that I do not think any two look alike. I'm going to plant my pansy in my front yard, for it is the perfect place to add beauty. While planting my flower, I am going to need specific tools and supplies: seeds, gloves, fork, hand shovel, water pitcher, fertilizer and bug repellent. My plan is to grow a Pansy that will last at least 7 months because I want to learn from this growing experience.

http://youtu.be/E6UTe795Gbg

6 comments:

  1. I heard they grow great in fall, so perfect timing, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower looks cool. Hope it's an awesome experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that must be a great flower to grow. hope it comes out great for you. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the Pansy Packet caught your eye! lmao who knew that the Pansy Packet had all of the colors of the rainbow?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, i wish you and your pansy's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really pretty flower! I hope it turns out as pretty as the picture!!!

    ReplyDelete