Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Growth Project #2

I had planted my sunflower and my other three back up flowers two or three days ago with my mom. Even though we knew it would become big, my mom and i planted the flowers in the pot. I had mixed dirt and soil together into the pot and watered them until it is all soggy. After that i had put those seeds into the pot and water some more. My mom said these flowers would grow fast and probably could take a couple of weeks. I hope my flowers bloom beautifully and on time for this project to be done.

2 comments:

  1. Good choice on your plant. Can't wait to see what it looks like when it starts growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like sunflowers, nice choice. Hopefully everything is going well and they'll blossom. Best of Luck.

    ReplyDelete