Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

My personal growth project

My plan is to grow tomatoes, hopefully big ones.  I've never grown anything before in my life, but my nieces and nephews.. ha ha!, but very true.  I guess I will start by visiting a garden store somewhere here in Santa Clarita. Then I will do some research in the computer on the different types of ways tomatoes can be grown successfully. Second, I will gather pictures and state facts about growing tomatoes.  I will then see how weather or climate will affect the persue of  my growth project, and to conclude; I will put my best effort on accomplishing a good and thorall project. In the link here i provide information on growing tomatoes Vegetables

3 comments:

  1. I love tomatoes.Sprinkle a little salt on them. lol. Great veggie to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully your tomatoes won't have any bugs on them. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im not sure because I haven't done a lot of research but I'm pretty sure that the season in which tomatoes grow just ended. Either that or they are extremely hard to grow in the fall. I just wanted to give you a heads up in case they don't grow, but if they do give me some because i LOVE tomatoes! Especially home grown ones. The best of luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete