Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Personal Growth Project 1: Choosing What Plant to Grow

I have not grown any plants, but my mother enjoys gardening and I assist her by watering the plants and cleaning the plants. At the moment I am not sure what I am going to grow. I have watered many plants and I enjoy the view plants give to a home. After the dentist my family and I went to Lowes to find something I can grow. While searching my mother had the idea that I should grow some cherry radishes. As a child my mother would grow cherry radishes and that they are easy to grow. So I grabbed the cherry radishes seeds, a pot, and a bag of soil.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on growing your radishes, cherry radishes are really delicious. I think youwill do an excellent job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on growing them! Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with that and it is funny how we have the same potting mix

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Choice! and good luck in your process.

    ReplyDelete