Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

My Personal Growth Project

For the personal growth project I plan on growing a pumpkin. I feel a pumpkin is appropriate since Halloween is coming up soon. Because I live in an apartment I plan on using my grandmothers garden at her house to grow my pumpkin there. There are many tools I will need in order to grow my pumpkin. In order to grow my pumpkin I will need to get pumpkin seeds, I will need to find a good area to plant the seeds in my grandmas back yard, and make sure I remember where the spot is. I’ll also need to remember to water the pumpkin, make sure it gets as much sun as it needs. I won’t really need to buy any gardening supplies- I’m sure my grandmother has every tool under the moon. The only thing I worry about the most are the results. Hopefully everything works out!

If I find that pumpkins aren’t well suited for this season, my back up plan is a sunflower, I’d love to see how tall I can get it to be, that would be exciting!

4 comments:

  1. I like the fact that you chose a pumpkin because of the season and Halloween, it should be interesting to see the outcome of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great that you have a back up plan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on growing your pumpkin, i hope it grows to be very big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on growing your pumpkins! I'll buy one off you for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete