Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Plans for my growing my plants



Today I looked at many different vegetables and what not to try and decide of what i wanted to grow. I decided to go with Yellow Pear Tomato because it is something i have yet to try in my garden. i used some left over soil from my other plants and mixed it together for the tomatoes. I plan to get what ever minerals and vitamins i can to help my tomatoes be healthier and grow faster. The only problem that i might have are the tomato worms or my chickens getting over the fenced off part of my yard where my garden is.Here is a site to help others with gardening

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the link. It was helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its awesome that you already have a garden, and chickens for that matter. this project should be a breeze for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The choice of vegetable seems very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put tomatoes in my salad! Yellow is also my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of growing tomatoes because tomatoes are very good to add to salads and you have an amazing garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you know what you're doing. Nice choice of plant, I will be interested to see how your project develops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice garden, I wish you best of luck in your process and progress with your tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete